YOUR QUICK SETUP GUIDE
If you have Fibre broadband, make sure you read the Fibre broadband guide.
Before you call broadband technical support there are some simple checks you can make yourself which may resolve a slow, intermittent or no connection problem.
Follow these simple steps to set up your wireless router for internet access:
- Unpack the contents of the box.
- Plug the ADSL filter directly into the main phone socket of your broadband telephone line.
- Use the Broadband cable (the thinner of the two cables supplied) to connect the ADSL filter to the Broadband cable port at the back of the router.
- If you have been supplied a 2 part power supply, clip the pins to the power supply unit.
- Plug the power supply into the mains and connect the other end into the back of the router, then press the power button and wait a few minutes for your router to power up and establish a connection.
- If you require a wired connection to the router for use with a PC or other device, the Ethernet cable should be used to connect to one of the free ports at the back of the router to the Ethernet port on the back of your computer.